-
April 30th, 2003, 01:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've got three meetings and class to go to today but I'm sick and coughing hard enough I really don't think I can drive but since I'm going to Japan I've got too many work projects to get done before I leave to be able to take any sick time off and I've got over 200 emails in my inbox again but none of them are from the Celga guy -- they told me last week that all the doujinshi & Blood Hound were there and they were forwarding the shipping request to Japan to be packed up but that the guy in Japan might not be there for a few days and I figured out that this is Japan's Golden Week -- 3 holidays in one week so everything pretty much shuts down cold for a week @_@ -- and so now I don't know if they're going to get to me in time for me to remail them to everyone else before I leave for two weeks and it'd really suck to not be able to start on these until June but maybe they'll get here but I don't know because like I said Japan is basically shut down this week. @_@ And I can't remember the last time I actually got to catch up with the message board threads here...
pant pant pant...
okay, that's my whine for the day. @_@ Back to trying to work from home... I promise I'll try to do better later...
on the bright side, everyone can tell I don't have a splint anymore 'cause I ramble way the heck too much! ^^;;;;
-
April 30th, 2003, 01:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hey, I think we will survive the waiting. Don't worry. Take your time to do the things you have to do so that you can go to Japan without having important things to do left. Enjoy your holidays without worries, that is what I wish for you. [img]smile.gif[/img] And try not to have to much stress, you should still eat and drink and sleep sometimes. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 30th, 2003, 07:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yikes 0_0 ::hugs:: Ah, forget about the Blood Hound and what not...we've waited THIS long, a little more time won't kill us. XD Go to Japan and spend money, money, money! Do what you got to do so you can have a [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] fun filled time [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] ^_^
-
May 1st, 2003, 03:05 AM
#4
Inactive Member
WOW....breath Risu-chan
Just like Lady Elanor said I don't think we will mind waiting [img]wink.gif[/img] I mean if it happens it happens. But enjoy yourself down there ^^ And as Lady Elanor said "Enjoy your holidays without worries" that is the best way you can spend your holidays ^_____^
-
May 1st, 2003, 05:38 PM
#5
Inactive Member
(hugs all around) thanks, guys! ^_____^ Sorry about the random stressfest; I just needed someplace to go "yeaaarrrghh!" for a while. ^^;; It appears to be all under control now though -- got the tickets (leaving a day earlier than I thought), now as long as I get my passport back from the renewal place in time, it should be cool... ^___^
One more bit of news in another thread and then I'm off to a meeting...
-
May 1st, 2003, 09:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Glad you're feeling better Risu-chan! Don't worry about being sorry for the randomness. Everyone's gotta let loose once in awhile XD [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks